Priming faces & Disney Princesses!

Hi Loves - 


So I have done with class & off from work so I have been doing some MAJOR shopping! I have tons of makeup but I still have never tried Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray or the super popular Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have an oily t-zone, especially when it gets hot and in the summer. I always seem to be running warm and I get hot super easy. NJ is super humid - which is not my face or my hair's friend at all. While my makeup might look great when I put it on - as soon as I step outside and start my day I can feel the humidity starting to wear away my makeup. I always complain this is my number one makeup problem. My college graduation is Wednesday - and while I am super excited I am not too happy about the weather situation. The weatherman says it is supposed to be hot and humid. I decided to go to Sephora and buy these two products that I have heard rave reviews about. If they can help even my face then I am totally sold for anyone. I have yet to try them - but once I do I will be writing a review. 


What I usually use for my primer just for my face is Make Up Forever HD Primer just in the clear color. I really like it. It has a nice, clean smell, and goes on like a serum into my skin. I wait a few seconds then apply my makeup. It seems to hold more, and most importantly it does not break me out. I also have used Smashbox Primer in the clear color, and I really like that one too - it is so smooth, no breakouts, and feels really nice on the face. I am an equal fan of both. I am really excited to use the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. You spray this on after you do your makeup and supposedly it really does not budge all night - I am excited to test this out. I have used one from Victoria's Secret previously and I was not a huge fan. While it did cool me down a little and I liked that, it did not make my makeup stay on any longer. Granted, I was dancing at a club - but still I wish it would have worked a little bit. I am hoping for better results from the All Nighter Setting Spray. It is made by SkinDinavia - which I heard the Disney Princesses use at Disneyland to help their makeup stay on! 

Love, Dina 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Hi!

Hi - I'm Dina. I'm a pretty average 21 year old from Jersey. I love reading blogs so I thought I would start Love, Dina to connect with other bloggers & share my own life & thoughts. Enjoy - Love, Dina :)